As a DEV employee of our company, you will collaborate with the head of department
to create and deploy software. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished dev experts. We're seeking an inexperienced, yet outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and easy by nature, but you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you should have solid solving problem skills.
As the remote work environment are acceptable, candidates once selected, they will have the option to work a fixed 8-hour schedule from home (or part-time for 6 or 4 hours). Working days will follow the MON-FRI schedule, aligned with the Greek holiday calendar. We kindly ask that applicants hold permanent residency in an EU country, along with a suitable working space within said country.
We request that a Non-Disclosure Agreement be implemented upon your selection.
- Fulfill your tasks, on time
- Achieve monthly tasks objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- App Reviewer
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- English B or Higher
- Passion for software development
- AWS cloud practitioner certification
- Valid work permit for EU
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages (Greek, German)
- AWS solution architect associate cert
- Analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create apps that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our software & services
What We Offer
- Salary and insurance
- Payment for a AWS cert, as a bonus
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, team building events, monthly drink, and much more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
10 days/year, including
2 of your choice.
A 2-days trip to Thessaloniki, Greece for our annual summit, the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
On-premises? Coffee and